I have to get my husband to set my account up through firefox cause they have
that captia thing that they can get someone to read it and put it in for you.
I'm not good at captious at all.  Once that's done, I'll be able to do twitter.
 Is there any app that you use to use Twitter?

I'm going skiing this weekend cause the Lions Club is taking a group of us from
our area so I won't be able to write back till Monday but let me now about the
app OK?

Thanks.

Jenny and my goofy guide Brooks