Hi,
I suggest NVDA (http://www.nvda-project.org) as a screen reader. It is free,
there are no activation license problems, it does not need to be re-authorized
each time you touch your computer, and I can't think of anything jaws does that
nvda does not (except cost ridiculous amounts of money).

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from my iPod)
mehg...@gmail.com; //facebook.com/mehgcap