Hi Marlaina,

at first: Amadeus Pro is great. But with Sound Forge I'm way faster. Amadeus is
a bit less intuitive.

1. Amadeus has not that many short cuts as SF. But you can define your own ones
in the system preferences. That's much better then in Windows.

2. You should read the help section of Amadeus and read the guides on
maccessibility.net.

After that you should be able to answer your questions yourself. If not ask
again here.

All the best
Jürgen