Hi Jesica.

I at present use a variety of keyboards when using my I phone 4S.

I use a small Ri Tech keyboard when out and about, or my braille display or my
latest one, the Apple Wireless keyboard.  As for cases, I have a small leather
case which has a cardholder in it too which serves my needs.  I just slip it in
my bag.

Kawal.