Can we return to her original request?  I agree.  to speak frankly, not only is
it that some people do not bother to spell check; but also, that they are
thinking way ahead of what they're typing.  As a result, they don't pay
attention to the letters they are pressing on the keyboard.  That makes for
just plain sloppy writing, and, sometimes, you can't even read the message
because the typing itself is inexcusably bad.  Lucky this isn't one of those
English grammar lists where one single space or letter or punctuation mark out
of place and the moderator throws you off the list.  I've never been on or read
from such a list; but, I'm told they do exist.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: