Hello.
I find more important people to read their manual a little before posting
questions than their spelling mistakes.
Many of us don't speak English very well but we still need to ask for help.
On the other hand, I am sick and tired of reading the same questions again and
again, especially those questions that are clearly answered in the voice over
user guide.
Also, a little Google research wouldn't be a bad idea before posting something
obvious.
Well, I better be careful when I ask something next time, so I will not do the
same. <smile>

Kind regards.
Nektarios.