Hi listers,

I finally decided to give Chromevox a try.  For the last two days it
worked reasonably well, but today I attempted to go to the next
heading and must have hit the wrong keystroke.  I think I accidentally
disabled Chromevox, and I can't figure out how to re-enable it.  A
google search kept telling me about enabling accessibility with
control-z, which does nothing.  I assume this is only on Chromebooks.
Even more troubling is that Voiceover doesn't seem to work at all with
web pages on Chrome now.  When I attempt to interact with the HTML
content, it seems to act as though it is empty.  I can select the
extensions menu with VO, but cannot read anything.  I would appreciate
any help anyone could offer in resolving this.

Thanks in advance.
Eric