Hi folks,

I'm so thankful for this group.  I've learned so very much just keeping my
mouth, or rather fingers shut and listening in on the informative  dialog
herein.  I am in the process of building a little home studio for my own
entertainment, or perhaps I should say, amusement.  <grinn>  Anyway, I hear a
lot about Amadeus Pro and GarageBand.  Admittedly,I ask in ignorance:

What are the primary differences between the two?  Is one easier to use?
Better then the other?

Thanks for helping me so I can make a better informed choice on which one to go
with.  Or is it that I should consider using both programs to produce live
recordings?  Just to give you a little more insight into what we are doing, I
should tell you that I wish to record my own music using a musical keyboard
workstation.  I would also like to get back into producing comercial jingles
and a little radio broadcasting for our local ministry her in Erie, PA.

Thanks everyone,

Johnny Chilelli
Johnny Angel!
beefca...@neo.rr.com