This is my first experience with Lion.  I'm using Mail and like the way
messages are broken into conversation by default.  Sometimes, I wind up at the
bottom of the message list and cannot get back to the top of the list.  I
thought the keystroke to accomplish this was VO Shift Home and End, but they
are not working for me.  How do I go to the top and bottom of the message list.
 Also, I still have to bring focus to the Finder to get VO to talk upon a
restart or clean start after shutdown.  On occasion, VO does talk
automatically, but usually, that does not occur.  Does the Finder need to be
configured in any way for VO to talk automatically without intervention from
me?  I also need to bring focus to the Finder when coming out of hibernation
mode.  Is this normal in Lion?  Thanks for the assist.

Les