Good morning all,

I'm selling a new infra red remote. These remotes do not work with newer macs,
including the mac pro which is what I've got. Macs early 2009 and before have
infrared ports. The 2010 iMacs do. Mac pros do not. I'm asking $20 for the
remote, and $5 shipping USPS priority, comes with 2 watch batteries. You can
check to see if your mac has an infra-red receiver by going to system pref >
security > general, and looking for an option to enable an infra-red remote.

Cody