Hi,

I was thinking the same thing.  In more cases than not, upgrading your
processor is more trouble than what its worth.  Won't upgrading the processor
also mean a new heat sync and fan as well?  The easiest way to improve
performance is to always upgrade RAM

IMO.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info