Lew, but honestly, who the heck would wanna use anything else than
bash for things like that?
Fine it is not perfect but as a certain person says in star wars… it
got it where it counts, you could blame that we have many users who
might find it a little too geeky, but we surely have geeks enough too
be able too explain the proper operation of the program for these who
needs more help:)
and aint that what the life is about if you are a geek helping others? :)