Hi,

Thanks for replying. I guess I liked the idea of having some online record that
remains up to date. Partly I just wanted to get it going because it is supposed
to be possible. (smile)

My problem is however different. NO duplicates just no sync. I have no gmail
contacts and I configure sync in address book but afterwards there are still no
contacts in gmail. Is there something I need to set up in google to enable
sync?

I will make sure to keep a backup before I start this if it ever works.

Is this something I could bring up at apple store? Don't have phone support
anymore but still have warranty. Thanks for your advice.

Best

Ioana
Please check out my cd on www.ioanagandrabur.com on iTunes and most online
stores.