From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Mark BurningHawk Baxter
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 5:59 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Skype on the Mac made accessible?

I'm sorry, but it does not.  Skype home is merely an HTML window; even if
Skype's focus started there, merely stop
interacting with the HTML content, VO left to the table, interact, then down to
recent or whatever.  There's no complex
navigation involved.

 . Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 . AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969  . MSN:
burninghawk1...@hotmail.com  . My home page:
 . http://MarkBurningHawk.net/