Here' the problem.

1.  I have a custom greeting.  When people say they leave me voice mail, I
interact with the HTML area where the voice messages should be found, but, no
messages show up?

3.  I used the fix suggested by the Skype people; namely, delete the
C/Users/Ray/Library/App Support/Skype/Share.xml file and then reset to Do
nothing with calls then shut Skype down for five minutes then restart it and
set radio button to rout to Voice messenging.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: