Hello folks.

Sorry to write this message here but I am officially leaving the list. After
yesterday's incident and the attitude of certain people on this list and my
time spent trying to deal with the matter in the hope of DECENT resolution, I
am leaving the list.

As an experienced, qualified engineer, I spend my time both on list and off
list solving various problems relating to voiceover and OS X as well as
hardware issues and I hope that my time and experience has been appreciated by
those who I have assisted.

In relation to administrative support on this list, due to in some parts, the
noted absence of the moderator, I have done my level best to resolve such
issues both on and off list but from an email received this morning, the
moderator clearly does not appreciate the support I have contributed nor the
time placed in such matters.

If there are any members of this list who wish for my assistance off list, I
may be reached off list at edwardredf...@sky.com as my direct work address

yours Sincerely.

Edward Lewis Redfern.