Oh; sorry.  This keyboard does not have an Eject key.  What's more, for some
reason the function keys, even the normal F1-12, keep switching back and forth
between hardware and software functions; I used to be able to press F8 for
Itunes playback, for example, and now I have to hit Function F8.  and, I just
looked in System Prefs and the "use function keys as hardware keys" is checked
still,a s it should be. Odd.

 • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 • AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 • MSN:  burninghawk1...@hotmail.com
 • My home page:
 • http://MarkBurningHawk.net/