Good summary. A couple tidbits to go along.

Fusion defaults to 60GB for Win7 disk allocation and 1GB RAM. These might be minimums but probably work well for most situations. It also defaults to the 2GB allocations as separate files. Not sure the advantage other than for backing up maybe. If you do something you might only have a few 2GB files that have been changed. I know a couple people who share their user folders (Documents, Music, Photos) from the Mac side to Fusion so there is no user generated content in the virtual machine. So if the VM blows up nothing is lost and they only need to backup the Mac side. Another trick is to use the Snapshots feature. If all your documents are outside the virtual machine you can create a snapshot at a known good point. If anything goes wonky you can just restore to the snapshot state. I've even heard of people using the snapshot to run Jaws in 40-minute mode and then jump back again when time was up. At least for developers who just run Jaws for testing that might be a good solution.