Thanks so much, Tim. I did eventually think of hitting the space, but wondered if I'd made the right choice there. When I did it, I landed back in the part of the installer where I enter my password. So I hit escape and then I was out, but the .dmg file was still on my desktop. I went in there and found a quit button and that finally made it go away. Then when I returned to the page in YouTube that I was originally trying to listen to, I had to refresh a couple of times before the song would play. But at least, I finally heard the song I wanted and saved it as a bookmark. Whew!
Thanks again for the info.

Veronica

At 07:25 PM 6/9/2012, you wrote:
Hi,

Just use your spacebar. That is, in the Flash installer, you can tab around then when you wish to activate your button or checkbox, just hit the spacebar. Notice, no VO keys at all, just the tab key and the spacebar.

That should do it for you.

HTH.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On 2012-06-09, at 6:07 PM, Veronica Elsea wrote:

Okay, can somebody please rescue me from Adobe flash update. I thought I was being so smart by not letting Adobe update automatically. But every time I go to YouTube, there's another stupid Flash update. Sheesh! Anyway, it's clear that there are some images that need clicking or something. I got so frustrated looking for the install that when my sighted husband walked by, I just let him click it. <grin.> But now it says it's done. I can tab through radio button, let adobe update for me, learn more and then to a done button. But I can't seem to click on the done button. First I tried VO-space, then enter. Then I thought I remembered from an earlier discussion about mouse keys so I then tried VO-command-4 to route the mouse cursor. Then I tried shift-VO-space to click the mouse. It made a nice clicking sound, but didn't work. I think it just landed on "image" rather than a done button. I'm a little ahead of myself here in terms of learning mouse keys and the like. But boy, I'd sure like to dump this installer. Help! <grin.> Thanks a huge bunch to any and all of you who can sort me out. No cheating now. My hubby is at the hardware store. Hahahaha! Thanks.

Veronica
Watch and hear Veronica Elsea's Prayer for a Soldier at <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFoIhWrBHFI>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFoIhWrBHFI
Then learn about Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
<http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com>http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California