Hi Linda, regarding the Flash Player volume what you need to do is navigate to
it and when you are on it issue the following command.
Command E this will eject the volume before doing this though, make sure you
haven't got any of the flash installer open other wise it won't work. Just make
you do that then delete it from your downloads folder and that should be it.
You are all ready to go!

Enjoy!

Daniel