Thanks Ray and all. I would treat the call like any cell phone. Just hang up the moment it is jubious.

On 12/06/2012 12:55, Ray Foret Jr wrote:
I just wanted to alert y'all all to a very suspicious Skype call I received
yesterday while listening to the WWDC event.

I got a Skype call from someone or something that had the following.

1.  Upon ansewring the call, the US English Mike from AT&T voice came on and
said that my computer's performance and speed were now less than average.  At the
very beginning of the call, it gave some kind of ID number.  The voice then
switched over to the Neo speech Paul voice where it advised to go to:
www.fixfg.com
to scan and repair my computer.
        Folks, I suspect that something nasty tried to infect me by trying to
pursuade me to go to a web sight that had something rather unsavery on it.  I
did not go there nor did I google it.  I have never received such a call before
and I think something very unpleasant may be floating around on Skype.  Be ware.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: