Hello there,

I am thinking about changing over to a Mac exclusively for school work. but I have a few questions.

1. Will Microsoft Office work with VoiceOver? If not, what would be another good word processing program for school work?

2. I do remember a while ago that there was a site with Mac apps on it that worked well for the blind could I get that site again please

3.  I have a Pacmate braille display will that work on the Mac?

4. I also have a Enabling Technologies Romeo 25 braille embosser will that work on the Mac?

5. Due to restrictions at college they force me to install Symantec Antivirus will there be any problems with that?

6. Are there any good podcasts, blogs, or any other pages about Voiceover and how to use a Mac as a blind person?

--
Scott Berry
Msn:  electronicman1...@gmail.com