I almost feel guilty for not upgrading, like I'm missing out on all the cool
stuff, but I'm a bull headed high partial not willing to give up his ppc only
games like Grass Games Tetris, YexiGame (based on StarTrek, TNG, and Maelstrom
(an old Asteroids clone that goes all the way back to the 80's (ported to OSX).

On Jul 25, 2012, at 6:37 AM, Blinkin wrote:

> I am getting this as soon as I can find it loll.
> On Jul 25, 2012, at 1:29 AM, Søren Jensen wrote:
>
>> Hi all.
>> This is not a rumour. Just saw this on Twitter from Macrumours.
>> So, get ready for a big big mail storm. :)
>> Have an awesome day.
>> Best regards:
>> Søren Jensen
>> Mail & MSN:
>> s...@coolfortheblind.dk
>> Website:
>> http://www.coolfortheblind.dk/

Egun On, Lagunak! (Basque for G'day, Mates)
Louie P. "Pete" Nalda
http://www.myspace.com/musikonalda
http://www.facebook.com/lpnalda
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lpnalda