Hello Everyone,

There has been so many messages lately that I cannot keep them all strait.

Here is a bug I have submitted to Apple.

If you have either encountered it or have discovered a workaround, please
let us know and report it to Apple, OK?

Thank you,

Mark

VoiceOver Intermittently Not Reading Correct Number of Messages in a Email
Thread

1.
Set Mail to Standard View

2.
>From the View Menu, Collapse all conversations.

3.
Set VOiceOver Speech Verbosity to High.

4.
Interact with Messages Column Group.

5.
Interact With Messages Table.

6.
Use Up and Down arrow keys to browse the list of messages.  Instead of
VoiceOver reporting the number of messages, for some items, it says, "1
Message Conversation Collapsed Disclosure Triangle.

7.
Jump to the Message Contents Table and use the arrow keys to switch between
each message in the thread.  Instead of VoiceOver reporting the number of
the message in the thread such as 2 of 25, it now says, for each message,
"All Mail."

Please note that this only occurs for some items in the Messages Table, not
all.