From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Christopher-Mark
Gilland
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 12:32 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: VoiceOver Reporting One Conversation Items

Yeah, I know, but I know what Mark's talking about.  I too have seen it, and
was like what? the, heck?  OK? if there is only one conversation, then why
on earth is it collapsed to start with?

I think he understnads you can expand it, and how, I think the issue more,
is Vo's not correctly reporting verbally the number of messages within that
thread.  It's claming there's only one, when in all actuality, there could
be, and probably is, several.

So yeah, I know exactly where he's coming from.

That really through me off as well, quite badly.

Chris.