Also, those additional steps are a feature, in my opinion. If I want
formatting, I have it, so I could save part of a page ocmplete with images,
headings, and so on, a great feature. If I don't, I choose plaintext. Or, I
make sure I'm in a .txt file first, and that conversion should be automatic (I
haven't tested this). I like that I have the option of one or the other.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap