I have four or fie email accounts that are accessed in ML Mail.  Prior to
upgrading to ML, I was able to access the individual folders under each
account.  For example, I have 8 or nine folders under my main email account.
Despite trying everything I can think of, I cannot expand my mailboxes to show
me these folders.  Does anybody know where I might be able to go to get them to
show up?

Thx,
Jeff