Hi, guys,

I have set a rule for the Mac Visionaries group, but it doesn't seem to work
the greatest.  I set the rule to have messages sent to
macvisionaries@googlegroups.com be moved to the Mac Visionaries folder, and it
put that folder in my Google mail list for some reason.  The issue is that I
see some messages in the "Important" mailbox, some in the Mac Visionaries
group, but not all, I don't think, and then there's the "All Mail" mailbox for
Google.  Ideally, I would like to have all messages go to the Mac Visionaries
folder and have that folder just above my Gmail account.  I really don't have
any use for the "All Mail," "Important," the Google sent items folder under
Google Mail, etc.  It just seems like a lot of duplication.  Any advice about
how to get this sorted, including moving the mailbox, would be very much
appreciated.

Regards,

Harry