To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 4:53 AM
Subject: Re: utterly in barest: question about mail Olmac OS X 10.8 Mountain lion

I'm not sure what to say here. I use a conversation view and I explicitly collapsed all threads to begin with and I use standard view with the preview pane completely closed. I can arrow up and down the message list and use the left and right arrows to collaps and expand conversations with no trouble. I always interact with the message table and then I can use VO-J to toggle back and forth between the list of mail boxes and the message list for the currently selected mail box.

On some rare occasions, I have run into a situation where the right arrow key would not open a conversation for me. I then had to fumble around cycling VO off and back on and maybe jump around between mail boxes or something to correct the situation. Sorry I don't have a specific correct step for fixing this but it has happened few times for me.