I have a question about the list of appointments possible in Calendar.  On IOS
devices, you can see a full list view of all appointments, past and present in
a single view.  I was thinking since Mountain Lion's approach in many apps is
more closely similar to their IOS counterparts,, that list could be shown on
the Mac as well.  Alas, I haven't been able to do that.  Is a single list of
all events even possible on the Mac? I can get a list within a specific period
of time like week or month view but I would like to see the list like I can on
my iPod.

Any ideas?