Hello Paul,

This is wrong. I can use Focus 40 FS braille display in VMWare fusion with no
problems. How are you connecting? The issue could be related to the method of
connection.

if you are successfully connecting to the Mac and then you need check your
Fusion setup. The hardware is still controlled by the Mac and Fusion. If
windows doesn't see the relevant method you are using to connect, then all bets
are  off.

Sean