Oh! Did you download the app as a dmg? Any time you do this, it is best to
paste the application into your applications folder. I was under the impression
that you already were aware of this. Although, I am not sure how that affects
what you see in your batches with your timeline. What is the connection that I
am missing?

Chris.

Sent from my iPhone