"command shift e" "redirects the email you are focussed on".
Stan ZA
amista...@gmail.com

On 04 Sep 2012, at 2:40 AM, Christine Olivares wrote:

YOu know, you don't need the toolbar to forward. Just press command shift F to forward. YOu don't even have to have the message open. Just make sure you use your arrows so it reads the message you want to forward, then press command shift F.
On Sep 3, 2012, at 8:36 PM, agent086b <agent0...@bigpond.com> wrote:

Thanks for that. I read in the help I must select the message to forward it then go to the toolbar and forward it. I find the forward button is dim so can't do it. I must not be selecting the message first or something.
Max.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: How to get to the toolbar in Mail
From: Brandon Olivares <programmer2...@gmail.com>
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 20:17:22 -0400
The way to get to the toolbar in any application is to press control+f5, (with the function key usually).

Brandon
On Sep 3, 2012, at 8:10 PM, agent086b <agent0...@bigpond.com> wrote:

Hi all,
after 24 hours I am making progress with the iMac.
Not sure what I think about Mail but we will see!
How do I get to the toolbar to forward or delete messages etc. I have landed there from time to time but I can not work out how I did this. Is there a keystroke or something?
Thanks for any help.Max.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To post to this group, send email to macvisionaries@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to macvisionaries +unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/ group/macvisionaries?hl=en.