Hmm. This seems rather basic. How well does Garage band work with the
layering of mixing tracks? I no longer actively mix, but used to, so
it's a matter of interest to me. Using a few different programs on
Windows back in 2009, I was able to remix 65 tracks in to a 10 minute
window of audio. It took several hours, but the end result was
something I'm proud of. I've also done a lot of mixing of Trance
stuff, and the layering was always an challenge because of having to
get gains set properly and such.

Scott