It works extremely well.  You just got to learn some tricks and work arounds.
Here is an example of something I just worked on.

Here is the original sample,
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5326929/17%20Sealed%20with%20a%20Kiss.m4a And here is
my version. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5326929/Ricky%20302.m4a

Ricardo Walker