From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ioana Gandrabur
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 7:51 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Dumb VO question

Hi,

Backspace at the end of wrongly auto-corrected word and you will hear
"revert correction then you arrow down (no quicknav ) and hit enter and it
reverts.

hth

Ioana

Please check out my cd on www.ioanagandrabur.com on iTunes and most online
stores.

On Sep 10, 2012, at 5:25 PM, Bill Holton <bill32...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi.

Not quite what I meant.  Wwhen I type a word and text edit auto corrects it
to a new word when I hit spacebar.  But the word I typed was the word I
wanted.  How do I go back and change it back via the revert command with a
VO or hot key command?

BILL HOLTON

Email:                    <mailto:b...@bholton.com> b...@bholton.com

Direct:                                  386-624-6309

Home Office:     1520 Loughton ST

                                DeLand, FL  32720