Never mind. I tried the directions that had been posted (like I should have
done in the first place) and they work. I didn't have to install anything or
open the application. Would be nice if it was accessible from within the
application itself but I'm glad it can still be used.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart