I really love calibre now! I found what I needed to make it work in some books
I had trouble with and it is going to revolutionize my ebook reading! I also
really like that it seems to work well with voiceover in terminal; enough gets
spoken as it converts for you to usually know whether or not it was successful
without having to try to arrow back through the output.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart