Hi.  I have youtube to mp3 converter, which works well.  I'm working on a
presentation i have to do though, and was hoping to include some clips in the
presentation.  Because I'm presenting to sighted people I'd like to know if
it's possible to download the whole video somehow with the mac.

thanks

God Bless! Maria from australia
 Newbie mac user.
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
will get you fb as well as email & iMessage.
skype same as email,without the gmail part. twitter bubbygirl