Hello everyone,

When I assign certain web sites to the bookmarks bar, so when pressing
command-1,2, or 3, ETC to launch, these sites appear as tabs on my screen.
How can I remove the viewing of these tabs? I don't want them to appear because
I already know where they are assigned to. I never know how I accomplished this
when using Snow Leopard because I was a new Mac user, so I never bothered with
learning how to disable or hide this because I accomplished it unknowingly.
Any tip I am overlooking or not considering would be wonderfully appreciated.

Thank you all for your help.

emilio.s.hernan...@gmail.com
P (512) 966-2479
F (512) 857-0978