Okay, that's good and bad in a way. I have so much media that duplicating it
all will take up a lot of room, but I suppose it beats having to worry about
messing up my original copies.

You said it will not touch any directories I have. So, then, how could I tell
all my practice music to be classified as some special music? I suppose I could
use an id3 editor to force all songs to be part of a certain album or
something, but is there a better way?

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com