You could put it all under a particular playlist, but you'd still have to
exclude it from the rest of your music. Honestly, I'd just not put that
practice music in iTunes at all.

Although, now that I think of it, you can set the genre to something like
Speech or some other rarely used genre, and have a smart playlist exclude that
genre.

Also, you don't have to select the option to import it into the iTunes library
folder. I prefer it because you always know where to find it.

Regards,
Brandon Olivares
Azavia Technologies
New: ZCaptcha — The Captcha Reader