Hi, My name is Nicholas Acosta. I am using dropbox on my Ipad. I have an Ipad 3. I have the dropbox app on my Ipad and My windows laptop but When I put something on my dropbox on my windows laptop, It is not on the Ipad. I need some help because I am going to do a podcast for main Menu and I have to send the .WMA file to them. I was using mozilla thunder bird to try and send it, But It did not work. I went in to the dropbox sub menu and Hit the send to button and I tried to send it, and It told me that I had to check my settings. It said that because It told me that It can not send the file to prevent a virous. I need some help. If I can get help, Please Write it on the list. My skype name is nicholas.acosta4. We can do this on skype If You wish. Thank You All.