You should make sure that the files put in dropbox on the computer have completely uploaded to the server. Depending on the file size, this could take some time. You said you are on windows 7 so checking the system tray area will give you this info. Just locate the dropbox icon and it will say uploading x number of files if it is still uploading or you will get all files up to date. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicholas" <nicholasacosta...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 4:21 PM
Subject: Drop Box

Hi, My name is Nicholas Acosta. I am using dropbox on my Ipad. I have an Ipad 3. I have the dropbox app on my Ipad and My windows laptop but When I put something on my dropbox on my windows laptop, It is not on the Ipad. I need some help because I am going to do a podcast for main Menu and I have to send the .WMA file to them. I was using mozilla thunder bird to try and send it, But It did not work. I went in to the dropbox sub menu and Hit the send to button and I tried to send it, and It told me that I had to check my settings. It said that because It told me that It can not send the file to prevent a virous. I need some help. If I can get help, Please Write it on the list. My skype name is nicholas.acosta4. We can do this on skype If You wish. Thank You All.