From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Kliphton
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 7:26 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A Weird Problem With Mail Since The Latest Update

Sounds like a gmail filtering thing, not a apple mail thing.  I use to have
this same issue with yahoo groups, it not showing up in my selected mailbox,
but everyone else could see it.  You basically have to manipulate the filter
in to putting the messages in to the same folder with key words.  and even
sometimes that doesn't work.  I know when I send a messages, half the time
it shows up in my personal mailbox, not my filtered mailbox for the selected
list.  I just looked, and see your not using Gmail, so I stand corrected,
now I have know clue why your having this issue.  HTH Kliphton Senior

(Twitter&Skype) kliphton72

(iMessage, facetime&Email) kliph...@gmail.com

(Life Journal) Kliphton.wordpress.com

(Sharrie's ScratchPad) missie844.wordpress.com

http://facebook.com/kliphandsharrie

On Oct 10, 2012, at 7:01 PM, "M. Taylor" <mk...@ucla.edu> wrote:

> Hi.
> I'm so sorry about that.
>
> For whatever reason, they are not appearing  in either of my inboxes when
I send the message from my Mac.
> When I say either of my inboxes, I'm referring to the Mac mail client and
my Windows Microsoft outlook client.