So Mark, can't you change your server from G-mail to another server?  I
wouldn't touch a G-mail account if you paid me as people seem to have problems
with G-mail and when first G-mail started I remember people not liking it at
all.  Can't you use your ICloud account to push your UCLA account through that?
 I am not technical so don't know what is possible and what is.

Kawal.