From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tim Kilburn
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 9:24 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Simply Bizarre Mail Client Problem, Help Requested

Hi,

Does UCLA use Google Apps for Education?  Thus, essentially being a GMail
account?  If so, GMail does not show messages that were sent to yourself,
it's just the way GMail has their servers set up.  I've seen this with other
providers as well so it's possible that is the reason.  If you are hoping to
save those messages you send, simply go to your Sent messages and move
it/them to wherever you wish.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada