Mail has been much less responsive, AKA lagging, for me ever since upgrading to
Mountain Lion. I kinda thought it might be that my iMac just couldn't handle
Mountain Lion, but this doesn't make any sense as everything else works really
well. But there seems lots of lag when deleting messages in Mail or moving up
and down in the message list. Particularly if I move up and then back down and
then back up again. Even if using control to stop VO speaking first, this is a
fairly slow method compared to when Mail used to run smoothly. I hope they fix
it up in a future update. Has anyone brought this issue to the attention of
accessibil...@apple.com yet?
Cheers
Nic