Hi listers,

        I have a 2011 mini and tried it without a monitor for some time.  It
worked but had the same finder busy problems and other problems discussed in
this thread.  Also, without a monitor you must remember each time the computer
starts to press command F 5 because VO will not start automatically.

I have heard of some folks not having the mini issues but they were running the
server addition of OS 10 on a Mini server.  If you were going to do that you
might as well just purchase a imac or a monitor for the standard mini.

Now that I have a inexpensive monitor my Mini works great.  I usually don't
even have the monitor turned on.

Eric Caron