So um... no one has any recommendations at all? I don't mean to be a
pest about it but I really need this for my iMac and have no clue
where to start. As mentioned in previous messages, I am looking for an
optical drive with Blu ray and CD read/write capability. I am assuming
any device that can read/write blue ray can do normal DVDs just fine
too?

Any help would still be grately appreciated.

-Marc